Axonista is operating a fully remote team at this time, so this is a remote (working from home) position, located in Ireland.
Founded in 2010, Axonista is a multi-award winning leading video technology company. Axonista powers interactive video shopping experiences for global media companies including QVC, HSN, WaterBear and Oxfam.
Axonista’s technology is used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world as organisations embrace the opportunities of video commerce. Using our technology platform, and our team's deep expertise, our customers can build, and deliver to market, any video-based product, from simple shoppable livestreams, to the most ambitious streaming services across all devices.
We’re a creative, collaborative team and we share an ambitious vision for the future of our company. We value delivering high quality work, no matter our role. We are passionate about helping our customers bring innovative, high quality video streaming services to market. We have a female CEO and a strong gender balance which we are always working to improve.
We are a team of 45 - and counting - located across Europe, with company operations headquartered in Ireland. Our customers are based in the US, and Europe, and we have plans to grow significantly over the next few years.
Project Manager, Axonista
Are you at the start of your Project Management journey? Would you like to work directly with a talented team of designers, software developers and testers to create beautiful, cutting edge applications and solutions in interactive video? We are looking for a Project Manager with 2-3 years experience of managing software/web development projects to join us to help shape the future of video, working with ambitious clients and a talented and growing internal team to define and deliver world-class interactive and shoppable video experiences to our enterprise customers.
You have 2-3 years experience in managing projects ideally in the tech/media industries with experience in software delivery and project management methodologies: SDLC waterfall, agile, scrum, kanban etc. You have a passion for organisation. You are a strong and clear communicator.. You are a problem solver, enjoy working in teams and love to make things happen! You have an interest in technology/video technology and keep an eye on video platform innovations. You bring positive energy, are customer-centric, and have a keen eye for quality.
Axonista is renowned for delivering visually stunning applications across web, mobile, and TV that exceed customers and viewers expectations, and you will assist in keeping this high standard.
You will be working with a team that is inventing the future of content curation and interactive video storytelling.
What the role involves
As Project Manager, you will provide daily support to the customer, PMO and project teams. You will assist in the management of daily tasks, documentation and project updates to internal / external stakeholders. You will be joining our team of around 50 with a constant flow of varied and interesting projects.
- Accountable for the end to end delivery of large or small projects within the PMO
- Leadership of project teams, ensuring delivery through these teams at the highest standard
- Delivery of projects to time / cost / scope / quality in line with defined methodology
- Planning and tracking of multiple projects, communication of progress through regular reporting
- Creating project plans, and allocating resources
- Management of risks, actions, issues and dependencies
What the role involves
- 2-3 years experience of delivering projects in either software or web development and a good understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams in a remote environment
- Ability to quickly build meaningful relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation skills, demonstrable at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to tailor styles and approach to suit audience and requirements while operating in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience of delivering multiple concurrent projects involving different technologies with cross-functional remote teams
- Working knowledge of at least one project management methodology; scrum agile, waterfall etc.
- We lean towards agile methodologies so an agile mindset is required
- We are rapidly growing and evolving organisation so you will be expected to input into process design/improvement
- Fluent English
For Bonus Points
- Project management certification for example PMP
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience in web/mobile/TV app delivery
- Experience with content management systems and video technology
- Experience of improving team efficiency via process change/automation
Perks & Benefits
- Access to Company share option scheme
- 25 days paid holidays
- Working from home allowance
- Health insurance contribution
- Enhanced Maternity Leave Benefit
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly Lab Days – dedicated time to collaborate on innovative projects
- Regular company social events
- Flexible working arrangements
- Bike to work scheme
- IFI annual membership
We're Axonista, an award-winning video technology company, working with some of the world’s most forward thinking media companies and brands. Using our technology platform, and our team's deep expertise, our customers can build, and deliver to market, any video-based product, from simple shoppable livestreams, to the most ambitious streaming services across all devices. Our customers operate on the global stage, and include QVC, HSN, WaterBear, Virgin Media, and the Irish Film Institute.
We’re a creative, collaborative team and we share an ambitious vision for the future of our company. We value delivering high quality work, no matter our role. We are passionate about helping our customers bring innovative, high quality video streaming services to market. We are a team of 45 people, distributed across multiple locations. We have a female CEO and a strong gender balance which we are always working to improve. Our company operations are managed from Dublin, but our company has team members based across Europe.
We recognise that to do our best work, we need the best people, and the best people come from all walks of life. Diversity in ideas, background, and life experience is the key to innovation, and ultimately success. If you’d love to apply but aren’t sure about something, or feel you don't meet all the requirements, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss whether this role might be the right fit for you.
As a company we understand how important a healthy work life balance is, and we have supported remote working for the past 5 years.
Unfortunately at this time we don’t offer visa sponsorship.
Recruiters, apologies, we don’t require your help right now